Become Our Next Coach
We are looking for a fitness coach to join our expanding team.
Get Strong Performance believes anyone can build strength and reliance and can provide value to life experience.
We are looking for passionate coaches to help share our mission and help support our happy client base. Please read ALL the following information before applying.
- Hold an internationally recognised Personal Training qualification or Sports Degree.
- Have a keen interest in strength and conditioning
- Have a positive attitude to lift others.
- Show compassion in working with clients of a range of backgrounds
- A high level of both Spanish and English (please only apply if you are fluent in Spanish)
- Be located in Mallorca and willing to travel to Palma
- Have a professional attitude
- Available to offer consistent, regular training to clients to help them achieve their personal fitness goals
- Hold documents to legally work in Spain.
- The willingness to learn.
About the Role:-
- You will deliver group coaching and personal training to clients at Get Strong Performance.
- You will be representing the brand and will reflect a positive attitude to clients and colleagues at all times.
- You will hold a high level of interpersonal skills to ensure all clients become the best versions of themselves.
- You will be required to follow our standard operating procedures and commit to continual professional development, to ensure our high standards of practice are consistently achieved.
In return Get Strong Performance will hope to provide you will a meaningful and fulfilling career with above industry standard rates of pay.
To apply please send us:-
1. A covering letter explaining:-
What are your key skills and strengths, physical and mental that you can bring to Get Strong Performance?
What are you passionate about?
How have you developed these strengths/passions?
What do you think defines a successful fitness coach or personal trainer?
What are your 3 values in successful client/coach relationship?
What strengths can you bring to Get Strong Performance?
Your level of experience related to the role
Your current hours of availability
2. Your C.V.
Provide evidence that you meet ALL of the essential criteria.
Ensure you send both the covering letter and c.v. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘I want to be Get Strong Performances' next coach’.
Due to the high level of applicants we will only contact you if we wish to take you application to the next stage.